Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Saturday, April 3, 2010

Your going to do what?

The Nut group Guardians of the Free Republic has taken it upon themselves to send a letter of warning to several Governors. It supposedly says something like join us in our views and sign this statement confirming that. If not there will be consequences. What the fuck! I've not had the privilege of reading said letter as of yet. I guess the Governess have three days to respond or else. I swear someone's going to get hurt and we will be sitting around wondering what happened.
Your thoughts........

4 comments:

Demeur said...

I went to their web site to see what they are all about. Must say they'd be happy as a tribe in an Amazon rain forest rather that in any civilized world. Totally against the constitution even though they say they are for it.

Tim said...

Demeur
I'll venture there today and see what's up. Remember when Napolitano warned of home based terrorism. Man she got a shit storm from that.
Later

Distributorcap said...

something is gonna happen - beck and rush have turned the temperature a bit too high and something will boil over

Tim said...

Cappy
I used to tune into those guys so see what their thinking. My blood pressure couldn't take it. But your right, it seems they know something. Will they be held accountable for inciting. I hope so.