Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Thursday, April 22, 2010

Isn't that Special

Don Blankenship gets this years award for biggest asshole in a working environment.
As you know asshole is the Man in charge at Massey Energy in West Virginia.
Seems Donny has decreed that enough all ready, People die, you work you die..Bahhhhhhhh
Sounds like a fellow blogger named Duke.
He has prevented workers from attending funerals for the 29 dead in the April 5 disaster.
This was done through threats of job loss. These fallen were friends and co-workers that deserved better. Nice Huh! They told one guy in particular "You got a job to do and your gonna do it". One guy had to fulfill his shift even though he new nothing of his friend who was as of yet not heard from.
Keep working damn it! Profit is everything! You people are nothing! Get to work and stop lallygagging around.
Damn they treat these guys as if they were a Health Care Provider fucking their clients.
A friend of mine, Demeur once said "put these guys down in the mine first before anyone else goes down".

8 comments:

jmsjoin said...

Let me guess, he's a compassionate conservative right?

Tim said...

and a christian too

Tom Harper said...

That's a new low, not letting workers attend the funerals of their coworkers who were killed. I knew Don Blankenship was a total dickwad anyway, but now he's stooped even lower.

Demeur said...

Actually I don't think I did say that but the sentiment is sure mine.
I was reading a post over at Firedoglake that inspired me to do another post on this. Stay tuned I'll give you a bit of inside info as to what they really do in the pits.

Mrsh2o said...

I hate and yes I mean HATE humans today. I wish I could be a cat, dog, fish, bacteria, anything but human. I'm embaraced and ashamed.

Tim said...

Demeur
Yeah I know were on the same page on this stuff.

Tom
The thing about this is we have to dig this stuff up. I don't see it covered on THE news.

DILLIGAF said...

There is seriously someone called Don Blankenship?

Only in America eh?...;-)

Prevented from attending funerals???? Good grief!!!! Who's going to drink the booze????

Disgraceful behaviour. Shoot them.

Tim said...

4D
My wife won't let me have a gun.
Says I'm to excitable ;)