Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'm on a roll (Melissa)

Don't ask don't tell. I'll tell ya. Have everyone just say "I'm GAY" Either it will end the wars or it will stop the bulshit. Oh wait, it's all bulshit. (my mistake,so sorry,please forgive.)

2 comments:

Ranch Chimp said...

Dude .... I still dont f'n get it? I mean .... what the fuck is to ask or tell anywayz? I mean .... if I have a foot fetish .... should I go around with a t-shirt that sez something like ...."I am a foot fetshist, and proud". I was at my daughter's university a few year's back ... they had alot of comotion going on around a building one day on campus ....pretty big ... I asked my daughter ..."What's goin on over there" thinkin it was a concert event or somethin .... she told me it was "national coming out day" ... I thought to myself .... "what the fuck does that have to do with academic's"? I reckon I'm just lost on some social issue's. :)

Later Guy .........

Oh ....BTW .... thanx for tellin me about the guitar .... that's some custom shit dude .... that's kick ass! No wonder your son ended up a good bass player ... I bet he got some influence from Pop! :)

Tim said...

RC
Thanks my friend I appreciate your thoughts. Melissa my wife wrote this posting along with another. I've been to sick,dizzy and confused. I couldn't put thoughts together so when that happens she helps me out.
Later