Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Monday, April 12, 2010

Obama's no Saint

There's a Muslim cleric that not to much has been written about. Anwar al-Awlaki is his name. This guy is a American citizen. A douche bag no doubt but still a citizen.
He was the guy that the Fort Hood asshole was in communication with before his slaughter of personnel on base. The USA has been monitoring this guy for years. He recently has been in Jail in Yemen but has been released due to lack of evidence. For sure this guy hates America and has put out propaganda on it. On April 6th the New York times put out an article that Obama put a hit out on him. That's right assassination.
Now President Ford outlawed this form of retribution years ago. First of all I find it curious that we heard so little about this. Second, have we changed the laws concerning it. I have to wonder if it has limits. To be honest I'm kind of torn on this. I have said in the past that I would have preferred taken out Osama and Saddam without sending in boots. But an American Citizen I have a problem with. Let's face it,there are a lot of American Citizens we would like to be taken out like that Phelps guy but we don't.
Now I know after 911 it was said that anyone conspiring with Al Qaeda is a target. Doesn't that have to be proven?
Your thoughts......

My many thanks to Melissa for her help on this..

4 comments:

Phil said...

Don't you remember?

9/11 changed everything.

Spit.

Tim said...

Me thinks for the worse..

Ranch Chimp said...

Of course it has to be proven ... or at least that's the way the law is designed to work and it's process. Obama putting out "contract's" now? Heh, heh, heh, heh, heh .... you can find just about anything I reckon thees day's in this cyberspace world. :)

Tim said...

RC
It's been on Olbermann's show.
Washington post, new your times. It can be found. Doesn't make it true but Keith?