Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Monday, April 5, 2010

Melissa Here (Tim feeling poorley)

I just have a WTF question. How is possible that parents let their kids get fucked by an institution and they stay members? I so do not get this. Granted I do not get the god thing, but geezuhzzz h mutha fucken krist. Fuck with my kids or for that matter your kids I'm gonna turn into your worst nightmare.
When I saw all of those people at the Vatican yesterday, I was so very ashamed of being human once again.
Petty gossip? Petty gossip,how dare this douche bag? And how dare so called people of Christ stand by and say stupid shit like "It's not pedophilia, it's homosexual" (W.Donnahue). Well Billy, you get fucked up the ass at 14 then we will talk.
I'm lost in stupid.

2 comments:

Ranch Chimp said...

All the people in the diosese and Vatican they got handling the media and public affair's are really fuckin thing's up even more for them .... I mean .... they got everything ass-backward's ... it's hilarious ... this is why I was sayin some time back that these institution's will damage themselves over time .... I dont need to post anything about them .... they are hanging themselves ....heh, heh, heh, heh, heh.

Tim said...

RC
yeah Melissa blew a fuse watching holy mass from the Vatican. I can't blame her.
Later