Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Friday, April 23, 2010

Chickens have come home to roost.

Nevada Senatorial wanna be,Sue Lowden has come up with the republican solution to HCR.
Genius here suggest payments to Doctors should be made with Chickens. Horse feathers you say? No really she did. She was even given the chance to recount her statement. She stood her Pen and said no, she would not change her mind. Now I know some of you are cackling about this but it just might work. The Doctor gives you a Bill and you give him one right back(Duck Bill)that is.
One now has to ask themselves, Am I worth my weight in Chickens? This is no poultry euphemism. This is real, damn real. Only the rural people will now be able to afford the best of the best health care. City dwellers your out of luck. Your Zoning laws are the downfall of civilization now.
Geeez I can't even get a Doctor to treat me cause I'm too Sick!!!!!!!
Where's old Doc Welbey when you need him. Damn even when I do find a sucker Doctor it cost 200.00 for 5 minutes and without even a reach around. I see my mistake now, I should have offered farm animals.
The thing is Peggy sue here is 10 points ahead of Harry Rheems in Nevada.

4 comments:

Ranch Chimp said...

The "truth" is alway's the funniest stuff! Bet you got a laugh outta that un Guy! :)

Tim said...

RC
I did , but this throwback to the 19th century looks like she might win.
What are people thinking....

TomCat said...

Hi Tim. Thanks for your visits to and comments at Politics Plus. I'm very sorry it has taken me so long to return your visit. I've been ill.

As for Lowden, lest she feel alone in her stupidity, other GOP pols are supporting her position.

Tomorrow afternoon, I have a doctor appointment. It should be most entertaining. ;-)

Tim said...

Tom
We should exchange Doctors thoughts.
They all suck!
I can't seem to find one. I'm to sick to deal with..Imagine that.
Well good luck with yours...
And be well..

Tim