Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Friday, April 9, 2010

I'm Sorry

Today Governor Bobby Jindal who spoke at the National Southern Republican leadership nutbag conference of sour minds. It was sad, Bobby was sad, yes Mr. Rogers came out into the neighborhood and projected his deep wistful sadness. His feelings were hurt. He said...It makes me very sad that the Democratic party is calling the republicans the party of NO. He almost looked like Glenn Beck with his bottom lip slightly quivering. Then out of nowhere he hit me with..were not the party of NO...Were the party of Hell NO.
I'm so glad he cleared that up for me... Bobby go back to your Hood...Fantasy Land..
THE PLANE>>THE PLANE
Sorry Boss

2 comments:

Ranch Chimp said...

Bobby is one of their new product's, for the last couple year's. he's of "color" so they been grabbing every colored person they could find to market, like Steele, etc. Just goes to show you how politic's in America really is, and how bargaining chip's are chosen. I'll get a tan this summer, many folk's when I get tanned think I'm a Mexicano anywayz. :)

Tim said...

RC
Years ago I had an Italian friend who by nature was pretty dark. This one summer he went to a dance and was even darker than norm. He was dancing with a blond girl when he was jumped.
They tore him up because they thought he was black. My my times haven't changed.....
Later