Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Saturday, April 10, 2010

What is it........

I was just sitting here contemplating what it is with Sarah Palin that attracts so many people. I find her despicable. She is Vile,corrupt,archaic, spiteful, egotistical, Maniacal, self deluding, shrill, and just plain stupid. Yet they love her. Scares me because we already had a dimwit in office as President. She already pronounces Nuclear just like him. Scary Shit! At least where I live, People love her. They think she's the second coming. Old men fantasize about doing her, Old women love the fact she is so outspoken while her Hubby is mute. Even the young adults that barely finished High School and can't fill out a employment application love her. Here in shit kicking land they want to emulate her. Even Walmart workers who basically work for nothing and can't even buy health insurance kneel at the alter of Sarah. What deep need does she fill for these Cretans. I just don't get it. I have never heard her say anything that wasn't a catch phrase. Is that it...People can't understand complex thoughts and can only remember silly catch phrases. I don't know but I'm feeling kinda sad for OUR country.
Maybe it's the education system we have..Maybe we have reaped what we sowed.. Fuck 7:00am and I'm going to have a beer...Damn you Sarah.......

No comments: