Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Tuesday, April 13, 2010

OkeedokeeOkee

What's for lunch in Oklahoma? BAT SHIT!!!!
So they are forming a "special" militia force exclusively to deal with the Federal Government enforcing things like THE LAW. I hear Tim McVeigh is to be canonized there also, including and forthwith.





Go ahead make my Day...Or as the Duke would say "what's the difference were all gunna die anyway..Bahhhh

6 comments:

Demeur said...

I wonder what they'll do when they run up against the National Guard backed up by the U.S. Marines because that's the way it works?

Tim said...

Depends?
Actually I mean depend, adult diaper.
When that happens they'll all shit their pants. I'm hoping it's all bluster but like Jim I kinda feel bad things are to happen.
Later

jmsjoin said...

I hope they are taking crap like this seriously. I was listening to the Senator, they are frigging loco. This will break out but even though they are recruiting active and retired military and civilian law enforcement I hope it won't be too bad.

Palin is here in Boston shortly to whip things up here. I hope there is an anti tea party rally telling them not to sully the original one.

Tom Harper said...

You're right, Timothy McVeigh will probably be rechristened as a hero. Those new Texas history books will probably portray him as a modern day George Washington.

Ranch Chimp said...

I was up in Oklahoma just a couple week's ago, it was quiet, laid back and not a damn thing going on it seemed like, so relaxing compared to the hustle and bustle of North Dallas, even traffic was slow. I only am in and out of these town's fairly quick just dropping off order's, then usually pick up a local "bite" at some cafe, then head back to Dallas. Last week I was down in San Marcos (between San Antonio and Austin).

Tim said...

RC
I hope it's not the calm before the storm.
Tom and Jim
The crazy day is supposed to be the 19th?
I think the March on Washington is tomorrow with the guns and all. I've been crazy busy and have gotten the days confused.