Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Saturday, April 17, 2010

McConnell Musters Madness

And so Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell is showing his true colors again. On the Wall Street reform bill he has gathered his lemmings and directed 41, to all oppose the Bill. Seems like Da ja Vue. So familiar too me,I just can't seem to retrieve that memory.
Now even McConnell's home paper is calling him out for what he is. He's a thief,a blatant obstructionist and a liar. He get's his talking points and directives from Frank Luntz, the evil conservative brain behind no brains. The last holdout was Susan Collins of Maine. What's up with the way she talks,she sounds like a stroke victim. I should know cause I was one too. Can you believe it, not a single republican to vote for reform. To me all that means is every single one of the obstructionist are in bed with Wall street. I guess they're just fine with the thievery that went on. The fact that Wall street almost took down our country is of no consequence I guess. Hey you tea baggers out there, this is ok with you huh! As long as the poor don't benefit must be your credo.
Not even The Goldman Sachs civil fraud now the attention of the Media is of any consequence. And they think November elections will be a mandate for Republicans. It will be a mandate alright but for the other Party.

No comments: