Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Thursday, April 1, 2010

To the rescue

I recently posted about the man who lost his Son to the War. This crazy church group showed up at the Funeral and demonstrated in front of the dead soldiers family. They spieled all kinds of hate towards the Poor family. Well these hate mongers sued the father of this soldier and won. Fred Phelps needs to get Cancer and die as the leader of the hate Church. Phelps won the case and the soldiers family will have to pay $16,000.(court cost)
Not so fast....Of all people Bill O'Reilly stepped up and payed the cost of the suit.
I never thought I would say this but KUDOS to Mr.O'Rielly. Well Done!

7 comments:

Ranch Chimp said...

Hey man .... what kind of guitar is that? At first glance I thought a strat, I had a strat immitation once that sounded great called a "Mustang" year's back .... well I used to store alot of equipment and shit for some dude's, so would fuck around all the time, especially with headphone's cranked and using alot of effect's and such .... lot's of fun!

Tim said...

It's a conglomeration of parts. A buddy of mine put it together.The body is swamp ash originally Yamaha.
Grover tuners. Seymour Duncan pickups.
But the best things about is the neck.
Fast action,low string. I named it Ana Marie..That could change cause the granddaughter's name is Carl Jane.
Maybe the kid will like that someday.
I've played all kinds of guitars and I keep trying to top Ana..Always go away from the store with just Ana. Thanks For asking RC

Tim said...

Yeah he coughed it up but made sure everybody on his show brings it up.
I'm that jaded that I question his motives..

Demeur said...

It wouldn't surprise me if Bill O gave a donation to Phelps too. That is the way ole Bill makes his money you know.

Tim said...

Demeur

That would be demented and twisted..Yeah that sounds like Bill.
Later

Distributorcap said...

while oreilly did the right thing - i still dont think it negates all the horrible things he has said and done over the past years....

as for phelps - dont get me started

Tim said...

Yano I really should where my glasses when I type..
Carly Jane...