Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Monday, April 26, 2010

Is there a Doctor in The House

I used this title once before. Finally I have Health Insurance. I know, it's really good news. 
Here's the problem, I can't find a decent Doctor who won't let their own values get in my way towards my better Health. 
Now I had A Doctor for years and years but lately She's been getting a little bat shit. It cost over $120.00 a visit for Five minutes. After Five minutes 
a Lovely assistant all of say 500lbs., knocks on the door, lumbers in and proclaims to the Doctor "Your Times Up" You have to go to the next patient.
 In my head of course I'm thinking $120.00 and not even a reach around. Let's spend a moment talking of the Fat Bastard Nurse.                                                                                  She's so fat you can't even see her shoes cause the fat on her feet just surrounds the shoe. 
Well I think it's a shoe. I digress! The main problem I have with Porky is she always has something stupid to say. Example, when I trying to get my 
blood pressure down from like 220/115 to say 120/70 she would yell "You got to get your blood pressure under control"  I'd say what the fuck am I 
Paying you to do? You get my blood pressure down! My kids also go to this Office, When cutie pie sees them she quips "I hope you don't have the same
 Bad habits as your Parents".
 So I decided to try and find another Doctor, after all I have insurance Now. This is the most frustrating thing I've ever done. I can't tell you how many Doctors 
Don't want me because I'm to sick. To much time they say. Got to move them in and move them out. Last week this one PA insisted I have my prostate checked.
 I thought, What the fuck I'm here...Okay I drop my pants and kind of bend over the table. This creature from the black lagoon put's on a glove (Thank God) but without LUBE
 is trying to make a hole where there is none. I'm saying to her, No I think it's lower.....This lasted about a minute when she went in all dry and stuff.  Never even got close 
to the buried treasure and promptly wrote me a scrip for a Med. that cost 320.00. So that means I got fucked two ways.
 And so my Quest goes on for a (GOOD DOCTOR).  I live in Upstate New York near Albany. If anyone knows of a Doctor who can maneuver around my asshole, with LUBE, 
Please let me know. Both of us will be in your debt.  Me and my ass...

10 comments:

jmsjoin said...

Wow what a nightmare, what the hell kind of insurance do you have? They time you, what the hell is that?

I just got back from a visit. My girlfriend has her own insurance and never an issue or problem.

I use the VA and just got back. My Dr is a heavy woman from Latvia and she is the best Doctor I ever had. What a character. She is good and she always gets me going. Good luck!

Demeur said...

This is what happens when profits are put ahead of care. We get assembly line medicine. I'm surprised they didn't order a colonoscopy just to jack up the bill.
Had to drop my Dr., no insurance no money.

Tom Harper said...

A prostate exam without the lube? Ouch! You could get that in prison without paying the $120.

Tim said...

Patriot some shit huh No pun intended. I've got Medicare.

Demeur Hang in their brother, your smart and will get something worthy.

Tom
And without foreplay..I feel violated. I said to her "We don't talk anymore".

mmcc54 said...

lol..Oh my god my stomach hurts from laughing!! This was a great post!!

Tim said...

mmcc
It wouldn't be as funny if it weren't true.
Thanks for stopping by.

Mrsh2o said...

Don't encourage him!

Ranch Chimp said...

Geeeezz Mr.Tim .... at one point it sound's humorous, at another point I feel the goddamn frustration, I frankly dont know what the Hell to tell you that would do any good, except to ask around, familia or whatever .... and some of those folk's sound kind of rude to begin with. Yes .... the medical cost's is another thing I been wanting to post more about out of pocket etc, the cost's in America are outrageous, especially the mark up's... go to CNN video if you get a chance today .... they have a couple video's and link's to recent health care problem's, cost's/ inflated mark up and service's, etc. I'm not feeling well today guy ... like I'm coming down with something which is rare that I feel bad, I may have to go to the ole doc myself now, to see wassup.

Later Guy ..........

Ranch Chimp said...

Mr.Demeur .... You hit the nail on the head as well ... as far as cost's and care, etc

Tim said...

RC
Feel better.

Later
Tim