Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Friday, May 28, 2010

Rayola Dougher

Who's this you might be wondering. She's a Senior analysis for the OIL Company's.
API Senior Economic Adviser is her title. API stands for American Petroleum Institute.
In other words lobbyist. Already she's on the tube spreading lies like she's getting paid for it. Oh wait she is. She's poo pooing this as if it was a freak occurrence. Couldn't possibly happen again. Oil is safe, repeat after me oil is safe. Not one word did I hear about the 11 people that lost their lives. As I've noted in a previous post, employees are expendable. She works for Jack N. Gerard who is a big time lobbyist who has also represented the coal industries. He is the one who's funding Politicians. It disgust me that MSNBC even gave this person air time. What the hell were they thinking. Can we at least plug the damn hole. I know for some the repeating of the phrase drill baby drill becomes orgasmic for them. Hold on old timers, time for your nap. Getting back to the Dougher of destruction, She is quick to point out how much the oil companys are losing. I was wondering how long it would take for the shills to come out of the rat holes from which they devise and scheme their way into your pockets. All you news source people, please think a little before you put people in front of us. Qualify them if you don't mind.
Backs me up Just a note here I was first by a few days but it's good to have back up.

7 comments:

jmsjoin said...

There is over 3000 wells in the gulf. What is worse is there are many in worse shape than the one that just failed. They better stop the frigging lying and get their crap together before another one goes down.

Tim said...

Jim
Now there saying they want a relief well attached to every single one of the wells. Never Happen

Are you watching the live feed? looks worse than ever....

Demeur said...

You want to tell them or should I? No way in hell are they going to spin this one. Not with 11 dead and a good chunk of the Gulf soon to be unemployed if they aren't already.

Tim said...

Demeur
My wife and I were thinking, long term effects... The shit is toxic whether it's the crude or the Corexit. It gets into the food supply and we will be affected for generations. Already kids are being born with toxins. 100 years from now and it will still be felt. How's BP going to pay for that. It disgust me my friend.

jmsjoin said...

They'll never build those relief wells. I keep looking at the live feed and I do not see any success. Looks to me like the mud and the oil are both pouring out as a poisonous soup to destroy the basic building blocks of life and then the changes build from there.

40 million gallons of oil mixed with a million pounds of poison and all the rest of this shit and they do not think that is going to have an affect on the oceans sustainability thus ours and the planets. WTF?

Tim said...

Jim
I almost think it's all over but the crying. Next on the agenda will be pure water. Within 15 years that to will be in short supply.

jmsjoin said...

Tim it is here! Do a search on my site, I have written about the spreading water wars for years. 80% of the world does not have clean potable water