Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Friday, May 21, 2010

The Gift that keeps Giving

On Good Morning America this morning our boy Randy Paul accused the Obama Administration of being to tough on Poor BP. You know the assholes responsible for the oil spew in the Gulf. He didn't like Ken Salazar saying he was putting his boot to the throat of BP to clean up this mess and stop the freaken spewing of OIL. After all he said accidents will happen and BP said they were going to clean up the spill. Rainbows and Puppy dogs are the talk of the day. Well fuck me! Please oh please keep this guy talking. The Republican's collective sphincter is tightening up like a new found oil drum.
I on the other hand, want this administration to grow a set of balls. Unfortunately Nancy Pelosi is the only one who has demonstrated any testosterone. My battle cry is for our President to do SOMETHING. Lead mother fucker..take the reigns. Your going to be a one term president anyway, give them something to remember you by.


Thanks to Melissa

4 comments:

TomCat said...

Tim I fully agree. In fact I said this morning that Paul may eclipse Steele as the gift that keeps on giving. I learned that he has associated himself with Christian Reconstructionism.

Tim said...

Tom
I'll have to look up what exactly Christian Reconstructionism is...
I think I know and I don't like it.
Me being an atheist and all..;)

Tom Harper said...

We may all have to start separate blogs, based exclusively on Rand Paul's latest idiotic outburst.

"The gift that keeps on giving" is right. Hope he keeps up with the daily spewage right up 'til Election Day.

Tim said...

Tom
At least what we say resonates truth. There's a few blogs I deem worth following and my friend yours is one of them.
Later