Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Thursday, May 27, 2010

In other News


Reporter Jon Ralston asked Lowden:


RALSTON: Do you think that Rand Paul was right that the Civil Rights Act should not have extended to private businesses?

LOWDEN: This is what I say. I’m more interested in what we’re doing here in Nevada.

RALSTON: It’s a simple question.

LOWDEN: It’s a simple question, but it’s a gotcha’ question, frankly. I wouldn’t even know Rand Paul if I saw him on the street.

RALSTON: I’m not asking about Rand Paul.

LOWDEN: I haven’t been watching that race.

RALSTON: Do you think the Civil Rights Act should apply to private businesses?

LOWDEN: I think you want to change the subject from what’s really happening. Nobody’s asking that question, Jon.

RALSTON: So you’re not going to answer it?

LOWDEN: No.

4 comments:

Tom Harper said...

She's another Sarah Palin, being unable or unwilling to answer any question that's not related to her daily talking points. If Nevada voters actually choose that dingbat over Harry Reid, they deserve what they get.

Tim said...

Tom
You have to ask what's in the water.
Some crazy people out there.

Tim

TomCat said...

Maybe she's the chicken I'll trade with my doctor for medical care. ;-)

Tim said...

TC
I think she should consider spokesperson for Kentucky Fried or something. ;)