Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm just a dumb Fuck

I'm nobody, But I am disgusted with all the shit so far BP has either talked about or tried in stopping the oil in the Gulf. First their was the encasement, Didn't work.
Then the Top hat, What the fuck! Are we going dancing? Then the garbage shot. We wanted to get rid of all them tires anyways. Now were talking of the Magic Mud. Yeah ok!
So I figured my idea is no worse, Years ago when I was young I installed a large pipe in a pool of water. The idea was to connect two existing pipes with this one. On either end it was going into cement, kind of a cement end to the other pipes. This pipe was probably the same size as the one in the gulf. Over a three foot diameter. twenty feet long. So with a large Backhoe I put it in place. Now I had to seal it. I held my breath and submersed into the water with a product called Jet Plug. Jet Plugs claim to fame is it can stop running water. It's used on blocks in a basement with water problems.
So I'm six feet down and as soon as this shit hits water it heats up and seals. The job was done.
Why can't we use a bendy straw(thank you Sarah) to the broken pipe, making sure no water is in the pipe. Send this shit down and into the pipe and when ready make contact with the water. What the hell it's better than a top hat.

4 comments:

Demeur said...

The fly in the ointment to your plan is that your pipe wasn't a mile down while under 1300 to 13000 psi of pressure and you didn't do it with robots.
I was watching the operation last night and it took them well over an hour (more like two) to remove 4 bolts. The biggest problem is whether the joints can hold when they pump in the concrete.
I may have a few ideas that I may post later.

Tim said...

Ahh between the two us, genius I tells ya genius...;)

Ranch Chimp said...

Well what you do have is what most of the expert geniuses dont Mr. Tim .... and that's "common sense", they love to make everything more complex than it is, it keep's their head's swelled! :)

Tim said...

RC
I think that would be both of us.;)