Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Friday, February 26, 2010

Well Fuck me!

So the weather shit hole reporting on the tube says perhaps a dusting of SNOW or possibly an inch or two. Aha, Off by a wee bit. So far a guess we got at least two feet.Still SNOWING! Now these Fountain of misinformation are saying maybe another two feet possible. If I was as wrong as these jack offs when I was working I would have been fired Dozens of times. I think the tally of me shoveling is probably over five hours.
So who cares right but I'm the guy who for the most part can't walk. I use the shovel as a cane. I have two son's who are in fine shape but have their own lives and has to deal with the snow in their own time. One actually plows snow, but he has like thirty accounts. The other is in college and not home to much. So what do you do? Shovel stupid shovel! Curse the damn weather guy and the New School of Broadcasting from which they emerged. Step two, move fucking south. Yeah then I'll send post cards to the kids from the warmth of my little hide away in the Sun. Hell we all got computers and can talk in real time. Sounds good to me....
Your thoughts and pass the ludes...............

3 comments:

Ranch Chimp said...

Actually that's one of the hard part's of your neck of the wood's, is the way the snow hit's in the winter's. When I lived in Buffalo for instance in my early childhood, we used to shovel for folk's around their car's to get out of park and folk's driveway's and sidewalk's to make a few buck's actually, if I could just make $1.00 per sidewalk back in the 1960's I was a happy kid! And we liked to play in it, have snowball fight's etc. But as a 54 year old adult, it's more than I would want as far as snow. Dallas had a record snowfall this year as well, over 13 inches or so one day. Most of the winter here is around say 45 to 65 degree day's, sunny, low humidity, and actually pretty nice.

Tim said...

RC
I can deal with a little snow but they tell me I have Nurocsphy. I can't even say it let alone spell it.Anyway as a kid we would shovel our ass off as well in order to make a few bucks. There was this one bitch we did a great job on her driveway. It was perfect. We tried to make it perfect cause I could tell she was trouble.Of course when it was time to collect she didn't answer the door and hid behind the curtains. Being the asshole that I am we put back all the snow we shoveled,all 22inches That did not satisfy me so we shoveled both driveways on either side..we must of had her driveway up to 4 ft. Exhusted we left but were satisfied justice at least for that day prevailed. She had to call in a plow truck to dig her out. HA

Ranch Chimp said...

Now that's what I call getting the JOB done! :)