Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Friday, February 5, 2010

Confused

Could someone tell me why that toe sucking weasel little Dick Morris is obviating on sick fix not news. This slurping vile want to be relevant Political hack is featured on Oh Really show. This turncoat, this vermin, this please someone pay attention to me whore. Actually as a toe sucking,Appalachian trail,God bless America, cross dressing,dominatrix, want to be Hilary I'm relevant,Fungus toe sucking bastard who should die. To Sum it up I don't like this fellow. The End!
Your thoughts..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't hold back.