Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Saturday, February 27, 2010

Shamo

How ever you spell it I don't much care. We all heard the story and seen some videos about what happened at Sea world. Now I don't like keeping animals in captivity. I just think it's wrong, I digress...So I'm watching a video of this trainer making the animal do tricks. I notice she is dramatically rocking back and forth making her sea monkey do the same. Her Hair which is pretty long and in a pony tail is swinging in tandem with the two of them rocking back and forth. Upon doing said trick well the animal was rewarded with a treat. Now from what I heard the trainer turned her back and was doing some prep work when the animal grabbed her hair and pulled her under. He was doing his trick and probably thought he was to be rewarded. So what have we learned,,,,cover hair..don't wear anything loose...and always ALWAYS have a partner there. This is not the trainers fault nor is it the guppies. These are wild animals. The press conference was a joke and it showed that once again Management who are supposed to protect you sucked. I hope this poor Lady's loved ones sue the crap out the sea world or whatever it's called. Animals on display press a picture.

2 comments:

Ranch Chimp said...

I read a lil somethin on this, but you have to expect accident's when you cage animal's as you said. For year's although I have visited the zoo, I have alway's been opposed to some of the enviroment's, which have improved drastically over the last 20 year's. I also been a rodeo fan for year's and worked with several rodeo cowboy's on there advertisement's and promotion's. But too, I read alot of abuse there from animal right's activist's.

Tim said...

Yeah it's the environment which they are kept. Making killer whales jump and hop for treats is going against nature. With this lady with her pig tail swinging back and forth may have been what prodded the poor whale.