Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Sunday, February 21, 2010

Olympics

For me I don't give a fiddlers ass about the Winter Olympics or any other. And that red haired little guy who invented a sport that he excels in, didn't see that coming. The poor bastard that met a pole rather fast for the love of his sport,Jeez!
I know it's just me but in the immortal words of a modern day poet and world renown thinker Joy Behar "So What Who Cares". Go play people and stop bothering my TV shows.

1 comment:

Ranch Chimp said...

I never watched the Olympic's, watched Buffalo Hockey though! :)