Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Saturday, February 13, 2010

Is there a Doctor in the House

So happy days, I've finally gotten Health Care. Medicare that is,black gold,Texas Tea. Ah yes,Relax in comfort knowing that I'm well cared for.....What was I thinking..I've found that Doctors,at least the morons that I've been seeing really all have one thing in mind..My early demise. Let's see I'm on 14 Meds.for a tally of over 4,600 dollars a year. Hmm what's a donut hole and why are all them Cops after it? Of course I fall into the donut hole and have to pay 100percent of my Meds. Least we forget all my fine Doctors that contradict each other to a point it's killing me. I know I'm not the smartest but let's start out with the basics..Man can't walk cause of pain. Man's joints are 5x normal size. Man's left arm has not been in use for over two years. Because of Meds, Man's heart has developed a murmur. Man complains Meds have fucked up liver and kidneys. Solution..MORE MEDS.but of course what was I thinking. Man calls up Doctors office,Fat bitch smelly nurse says well you'll have to come in. Man says to fat bastard wannabe..Love too but can't walk..Response I'll call in a new scrip. Man's fantasy..to be able to get to bathroom, pee,get better,get a gun,shoot Fat bastard in the face.Really does one have to become an expert in all things? Are Professionals that inept? Answer..You Betcha.
Your thoughts....

No comments: