Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Saturday, February 20, 2010

Money Troubles

The country has money problems. No shit! Let's break it down, No one wants to cut spending on what's important to them. Cut the other guys stuff. More taxes? I don't fucking think so. So like most families,as in a collective whole,were told to tighten things up. We can't afford a God Damn thing. Uh huh! Of course were in a few wars where spending is no problem. Here in Upstate NY were closing a lot of parks and cutting jobs and all that stuff. As the Governor said"I didn't see that coming". Seems to me rather a simple solution. We either cut all spending to the bone and fuck everybody that benefits from these things. On the other hand increase revenue. Yeah get another job or send Mom out to work. Christ sake We can't afford any more taxes. So we look into other ways to generate income. I've blogged about this before. There are ways. If you want some ideas let me know. If you have ideas let me know. People are pissed cause their killing us with taxes. Bottom Line.
Your thoughts.........

2 comments:

Ranch Chimp said...

Indeed Mr.Tim .... I have wrote more than my fair share of this also ... I have mixed feeling's on much though. For one .... I dont mind tax as long as I am getting something in return. American folk's whine about the tax rate's in France for instance and not wanting to get like that,(stayed nearby in London) Here so much tax is put into these interest's/ investment's .... and frankly I trust the government more than the corporation's with money in 2010, sad ... but true, I'd just as well pay higher tax and have full across the board nationalized health and prescription's (I lived in Canada too), college, etc, but in France you get health care for all .... mandatory 5 week's or so off a year on your job with pay, and sick leave mandatory, etc paid college education etc. What does the average working American get here for their tax dollar's? a new highway and access to the US Postal Service, a public school grooming you to borrow and spend ten's of thousand's to go onto college after they nurture and brainwash you in childhood yaer's? Our taxes here are used alot on special interest's. For instance California went in the hole a year ago for #20 billion buck's .... our stimulus didnt any go to California to help, but all too investment banker's to boost their capital worth and offshore investment's, plus we the people because of these same bastard's are in debt to the billion's to China and Saudi Arabia as it is. Damn right American's are pissed and rightfully so. It can get better as I have posted .... and actually will ... in time ... however it will take time and we must get a tad worse before it get's any better ..... welcome to the cesspool .... the land of milkin money! :)

Later Guy ..........

Tim said...

RC One of the things I like about you is that you give things so much thought. We may or may not agree on all things but I love your in depth process. Tell of tomorrows meeting with Obama and the pukes. For show or a master Plan?