Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Friday, February 19, 2010

Personality

I thought Doctors of all people should have a personality. I went to a new one today to check her out. First of all, I was there for over an hour waiting. Just about to sign out when I hear my name called. Ok so I'll give it a try as long as I'm here. Now I'm brought back to an exam room. Of course since I can barely walk and Nurse Ratchet is visibly annoyed, muttering under her breath. Had the nerve to tap her toes as I'm making my way. Being the nice guy I am(not) I said to Miss Piggy"Christ I waited for you for over an hour,you can wait for me).
Now I'm in the waiting room for another 15minutes when a faint knock happens on the door. COME IN I said. The door ever so slowly creaks open. There stands before me is a demur older lady. In a voice that a dog would strain to hear she says"h e l l o". Of course me being brighter than a bulb says"Are you the Doctor". In a softer voice she says"y e e e s". I think you got the picture here. She was so short she had to stand on a stool to look into my ear. She was so short, I felt she was talking directly into my Dick. I wouldn't mind but Dick not to responsive as of late. So really what I came for a handicap sticker for parking I got. Celebrated the evening with lobster and beer. Life's good. As I have said in a previous blog "is there a Doctor in the house". I should have said Is there a GOOD Doctor in the House.
Your thoughts....

2 comments:

Ranch Chimp said...

Funny experience ..... Nurse Ratchet(?) ..... that was that bitch in nthe Cukoo's Nest flick, loved that flick too!

Tim said...

I have such luck with the health field.