Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Saturday, February 27, 2010

Jim Bunning

I was going to write about this slime from Kentucky, But a fellow blogger summed it up better.Look over on the side bar and visit "Politically Depressed". He articulates it far better than I could. Jim Bunning shame on you. You missed a basketball game and are upset,BOO Fucking You. Cause you had a temper tantrum people are to run out of their benefits and you said "I don't give a shit". And yet the Repukes haven't said a damn thing about it. The Dems begged him to reconsider.Baseball hall of famer or hall of shame.
Your thoughts........

Psssst Mr.President how bout a presidential order to continue the benefits?

1 comment:

Ranch Chimp said...

I cant recall the exact year .... perhap's 2001/ 2002 .... but I was laid off (ahhh .... it was 2001, because I got laid off right before 9/11 after almost 7 year's at the company, they actually laid off half the company that day to) and it was about a week or two before xmas .... and our extension's were up for benefit's and the President (Bush) who I also voted for the year before vetoed it .... and well ... that was the last unemployment check I ever got.