Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Sunday, February 28, 2010

Lurch

David Gregory of NBC lame is the new Lurch. You know as in Adams family fame. This "Joker" smile face stab you in the back jerk off is the worst possible replacement for Tim Russert that could have been possible. Softball after softball served in question form to repukes. Sarcasm, attack and mocking to the Dems. Not that Russert was a Saint, at times he was a jerk off to. Rachael Maddow would have been a perfect selection to host the show.
Your thoughts.........

3 comments:

Ranch Chimp said...

I miss Tim Russert, watching him on sunday morning's was my way of attending church for year's.

Tim said...

RC
Who do you think should have replaced him? Did they make the right choice?
Yeah Tim kind of made Sundays for us too.

Ranch Chimp said...

You know .... when ole Tim passed I wondered about that .... and I just couldnt see anyone who could be like ole Tim, but I was sure that they would come up quick with a choice. But .... for me .... Tim was a one of a kind.... in the way he could politely drill folk's. I reckon I can say .... they dont make em like they used to!