Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Saturday, February 27, 2010

Grand Daughter

Wonderful Day here, we have a new baby to celebrate. Carly Jane.
8lbs8oz. 22inches. Now I know this happens to thousands everyday.
It don't happen to me everyday, In fact this is the only day.
I have Pics but I'll ask permission to show them first.
Trust me this kid will be spoiled if I have anything to do with it.
Man the sound of that baby crying loud and strong was breath taking.
Anyway this is my two minutes of nice I allow myself everyday.
I don't take it everyday but it's there if I need it.
As far as Melissa the Grandma goes she's always nice.
Damn I'm living with a Grandmother.
See nice don't last...

4 comments:

Ranch Chimp said...

Congratulation's to ya'll Mr.Tim! Enjoy ......

Tim said...

Thank you much..

Tim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mmcc54 said...

Hehe..cute post GRANDPA!!!