Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Thursday, March 11, 2010

Trip or tripping

Just waiting to go to the hospital today. I have to let some jerk off wanna be look at this mole thing on my face. Perhaps they will remove it right there or set me up for another freaking appointment. The Funny part is how afraid they are of me. I'm their worst nightmare. A patient that has the balls to tell them where to get off. HEHE. So funny how they hide and pretend to be so busy as to not have to deal with me.
I love it when I tell the Doctor or Nurse to go back to school and learn something. Half the time they can't even take my blood pressure correctly. I have to say do it again and pretend you give a fuck. I'm feeling friskier than normal today. I might even hit somebody with my cane...Well until later...stay healthy..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ranch Chimp said...

They hide and make busy to try to avoid you .... heh, heh, heh, heh, heh ..... I found folk's like that on this internet .... the pussies on here is unbelievable actually, that are so called "blogger's". One thing is fact Mr.Tim .... if you speak or act out of the box, and do not give back to people in many cases the same BS they like to dish out, they want to distant themselves ... folk's are more concerned with their image, and "acting" proper. We live in such a phoney world, it's incredible.

One blogger in particular I found through Infidel753's sight is a leftee called Michael Boh, he has this troll named Ghostrider that just trashes him left and right. One day I started attacking the troll on his sight, since Boh just publishes all his trash and dont speak back to him in many cases. I told this MF ... come visit my sight and talk all the shit you want. He has this video on his sight where he is really reved up with anger, yelling at the camera etc. He called me a porch chimp .... said Texan's and New Yorker's are the biggest loud mouth's in the country etc,etc. He claim's to live in Tennesee. But I gave some harsh responses let's say .... Boh wouldnt publish ANY of my responses to this vermin .... but published Ghostrider's responses to me, . I am sure alot had to do with my language and approach. Boh simply acted like I dont exist, yet let's this piece of shit comment to this day on his blog .... tearing him down without no resistance .... Boh must be a masochist. Then about a year ago .... some folk's got some word that I was some kind of devil witchcraft character as well ... of course they dont know that I know this, but what they also dont know .... is that I know them better than they know themselves too. :) And these were so called "liberal's" at that.

Tim said...

Sounds like fun. I had a troll for awhile but he went away. I felt honored he choose me being rather new to this. Alas he's gone..