Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Thursday, March 11, 2010

Depressed

So I'm back from the hospital. Everything went wrong, Not the way I anticipated at all.
People were nice. They couldn't have been more efficient and professional. Damn IT.
I was so ready to go off on them. All that plotting gone awry. I even got to park close to the Main door. The staff waved as I left. Someone must have tipped them off or something.
Well maybe next week when I have to go to a different Hospital they'll be as I'm used too and I can attack them as the Mad dog I am.
Here's hoping...

2 comments:

Ranch Chimp said...

They must have been "loving christian's" .... c'mon Tim .... they love you .... love them back, were all about love (just kiddin guy). I dont like hospital's .... because whenever I go in one .... just seeing all the misery make's me sick.

Tim said...

Ha ..is that what it is the God thang Haha