Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Tuesday, March 30, 2010

People need to come to their census.

Yeah we all heard the nonsense, interment camps, profiling, or just old fashioned Government control. You have Michele Bachmann sounding the horn of "be afraid".
If the droids listen to her their districts will suffer. Funding for the people will suffer. It's done every ten years folks . It's in the Constitution. It won't hurt and takes only two minutes.
It's just plain ignorance not to.

3 comments:

Beekeepers Apprentice said...

It took me all of 5 minutes to fill it out yesterday for me, Mr. Bee & Lil' Bee. No sweat, and the mailman didn't try to take me to the gulag today. It's all good.

Demeur said...

Humm. I'll have to think about that. Ya get free room and board and health care too in a gulag. Now if they have internet and cable then I'm all in. But with my luck it'd be 24 hrs of Fox News. ;-)

Tim said...

BA yeah but now they got you on "The list"

Demeur
Fox OH NO! I thought they said Flix.

Thanks for stopping by.

Tim