Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Sunday, March 7, 2010

I hate God

Sounds rather harsh doesn't it. As I've said in a previous blog...I don't believe in God.
Any God, not just the Christian,Greek,Islamic or any other type of deity. Fairy tales that were propagated in order to make the masses behave in a civil society. What better to have an all knowing,jealous and sometimes prick of a higher power to keep a watch on you. These seeds of invisible sheriffs are a work of genius. These guys new they had a good thing going. In fact they got rich off of the single cell live in fear peasants that were to be controlled as sheep. No matter what happens "it's in God's hand". All the poor people who fed into this shit logic that went to there deaths for no reason. The Islamic radicals that can't get laid and want all them virgins. The last thing I ever wanted in life was a virgin. I'm lazy and don't want to work that hard.
The reason I'm thinking about this again is the brain fart Glenn "what the heck" Beck. On TV talking of God in schools. Fuck God! Even the pledge of allegiance is a joke for me and I refuse to say it. I'm not a droid. Don't tell me what to say or believe. Even as a child I new it was wrong on many levels. Especial on the "One nation under God thing".
I'll think for myself thank you. No one loves their country more than me but I don't have to be indoctrinated to do so. So in closing fuck God and Glenn Beck and for all I know they are the same...
Your thoughts.................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh fee krists sakes it's Sunday!

Distributorcap said...

i wish they would take in god we trust off the coins.......

because i wouldnt trust any god that actually thinks most of the god fearing right of this country are "good" people

Ranch Chimp said...

Great posting Mr.Tim!

Actually many other's may feel similar but dont come out and say it. Fear is planted in most of our mind's at early age's .... of course for a reason ... I think you have a clear idea of that. I'm not an atheist, but dont discuss my belief's either, in my journal for instance, primarily because it wouldnt do anyone any good whatever "I" believe .... and it would just attract question's, then controversy, add to the listing's of nauseum's. I have enough thing's to deal with beside's folk's questioning what I believe. :)

Thank You Mr.Tim