Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pope Benedict Arnold

Lot's have been said as well as written about the positively prodigious Pontiff.
As long as I can I will continue to bash the bastard.
He has and is a force of EVIL. This Man is supposed to represent God on Earth now,in this time.
As some of you know I'm an Atheist,but I still have the right nay, responsibility to speak the truth as I know it to be. If there is a God this guy has some explaining to do at the pearly gates. His pointy head is now claiming diplomatic immunity because he is a head of state. This has to with a case against the Pope from 2004 in a class action suit bought fourth from three people in Kentucky. They were as children defiled and brought suit for them and thousands of others. This case as of yet has not been heard.
Diplomatic Immunity my Heavenly ASS !!!!!

Your thoughts..............

3 comments:

Mrsh2o said...

Sure, make me cry some more.

Ranch Chimp said...

Love the video Mr.Tim ......

Tim said...

RC
Thanks