Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Thursday, March 25, 2010

Morning Joe my Ass

So I'm sitting here watching TV cause I can't sleep. Going through 10,000 channels and paying fucking Time Warner way too much money for doing nothing. Still not a Damn thing on that interest me. So with a heavy heart I resort to putting on Morning Joe. What a mistake. Their at some school doing the show. Within the first 5 minutes they must have said 20 lies. You got the sidekick fat bastard Mike Barnacle (not sure spelling and don't care) hey if they can't look up their facts I won't either. So Mikey says I still don't know how their going to pay for this bill. Now I've seen some of the best minds day after day trying to learn this omeba how the bill is to be paid for. Mike the problem is you have shit in your ears.
You got the inflated star of the show, former congressman and man about town Joe Scarborough..(again spelling but I just don't care). Joe goes on and on about those whinny Dems crying about getting a few nasty Emails. Excuse me!
You've got the absolutely dumbest woman on TV, the lovely Mika making her faces but not saying shit. For the most part shakes her head in agreement. Our buddy Joe(Man of the people) expounds on "back in the day" when I was a congressman shit. Gag city! That Willie Geist character who got his job by blowing an other Republic(Tucker something or another) to be on his show. I have no reason to think he's stopped this practice with Joe.
Let's Not mention of glass being busted out, a gas line being cut, threats to Children, additional guards at the Capital,local police having to beef up patrols...nothing.
Instead using this time to talk about the bias in media. Are you kidding me? They won't let someone like Madow come on and eviscerate them all. Fuck I should have stayed in bed. Joe is an arrogant asshole.
Mikey pipes up and blames bloggers cause they can say what they want with impunity and that's why the political climate is so course. Ahh huh..I'm easy to find. My email address is for all to see. It even is my real name as the email address. At least I don't hide behind pal Joey. Shit now I can't sleep...

5 comments:

Demeur said...

I don't even bother to watch that network until Ed comes on in the afternoon. I'm not going to sit there and listen to them spout republican talking points all morning.

Tim said...

Demeur

Your a good guy. I look forward to your comments and post's.

I just couldn't sleep, I should have streamed an old movie.
Are you pretty good with computer stuff? I'm trying to figure out how to have sound with my post. It could add a little color.

later Tim

Demeur said...

Thanks Tim. As for the computer stuff you'd be better off trying Dcap or Monkeyfister. In fact it was Monkeyfister who got me started blogging. Hell I can't even get a video up on my site.

Tim said...

Demeur

No prob. Thanks Dude

Later

Ranch Chimp said...

"Midday Tim" .... this was an EXCELLENT post ... straight to the point, and as far as I'm concerned .... superb journalism!
Aint that the truth ..... :)

PS: Maybe they can sell you a Chia Pet?

Thanx Guy .........