Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Friday, October 9, 2009

Melissa Here

I'll be brief.
Oh my muthafuckengawd, go fuck yourselves Rush,Sean,Glen,etc.
Obama won the prize just maybe because we as a country voted for a black man for prez. How amazing is that? The United Racist States of America for krist sakes.
Fucken prize winning to me!

5 comments:

mmcc54 said...

Oh Meliss..Language, language, language!! Your gonna kiss your granddaughter with that mouth!! Lol..Love the post!! Totally agree!!Love ya!!

Phil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Phil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Phil said...

Please let me start over, it is nice to meet you.

I was not paying attention when I first read the post and made a smart assed reply. It took me twice to discover that I was REALLY BAD and did not realize it at first, even though I was just being flippant.
My apologies.

Thank you for stopping by my place, I put you on the Blogroll and I sincerely hope to see you again.

One more straw on the Camel's back and I am tickled that you use the Peoples English like I do.

Busted

Me said...

MEL!

LOVE the new design of the place.

Oh yeah, ditto word for word what you said.

p.s. Congrats on the Grandma thing.

:)