Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Thursday, October 29, 2009

Just saying

I've been thinking of all the bullshit we've been spoon fed for years now. One of the many things that was said was by John McCain while running for pres. I know that was then and this is now. I can't help it! I thought McCain was supposed to be an all American American. All red white and blue and shit.You might say, Well Tim, what the fuck are you ranting on now? Seems to me Johnny boy said Obama was weak on war and that only McCain can save us. He said HE knows where Osama was nesting and If elected he would get him within Months of being President. So now that he's just another johnny come lately and in the lost column he's going to keep it a secret? So you old fool where is Binladen? You said you knew, you said you were going to get him! Now that you lost your going to keep it a secret? Like a spoiled brat that you are! Fuck the rest of us your not going to tell! What it really says is that just like all you right wing cronnie bastards you would say or do anything and fuck the republic just to win. I know this is ancient history and so what who cares. Some things I never forget, things like Sept.11 and lying sacks of shit.

No comments: