Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Friday, August 7, 2009

uncanny

As I listen to Rush and his drug induced rantings it occurred to me how similar to Senator Joe McCarthy he sounds. It's true history repeats itself. Joseph Welch attorney for the Army who was being questioned about an employee in his law firm in an attack like manner said to Joe/Rush "Senator have you no sense of decency,sir?" The same quote applies to Rush. This poor excuse for a human needs to be taken down. The amount of lies emitted from this slim is extraordinary. I've been trying to figure this guy out for years. The only thing I've come up with is that he has a little dick thus he's trying to compensate. Let's see how many of his followers do as he suggest and bend over and grab their ankles. Wonder what he means by that.

No comments: