Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Friday, August 28, 2009

The Kings of Hate

Three come to mind, Rush,Hannity and Mark Levin. While there are many more in the pot of hate these three seem to boil to the top. A statesman dies and they become giddy at the prospects of attack. Where did all this hate come from? Is it because of the ratings or do they really believe the Democrats are truly minions of Satin. What about the people that listen to them and them alone. Brainwashed or are they too evil? I was going to write something funny about these men but then thought it's not so funny. Evil spreads as witnessed by me. I've seen true hate, I've experienced true hate and from that I tell you these people are dangerous.
I think it was Reagan who did away with the fairness doctrine in broadcasting. Now people think these lies are truth since it's the only thing their listening to day in and day out. It does effect you. Just today I was getting my haircut when a few guys waiting their turn were discussing that they would blow up Pennsylvania Ave. if they had a chance. I've got a big mouth as you already know so I had to pipe up...What's your name fellow? Quiet ensued till one said to the other "I guess we better be careful talking in front of strangers". Why do I think they have been listening to hate talk, cause they were quoting from the shows. You see because they can't think for themselves and let the kings of hate do it for them.
I know there are other fear mongering and lying people out there but these 3 seem to be the one's most copied.
OK I lied... some humor here...
King Rush..= satin's spawn
Hannity..= Rush's spawn
Mark L....Mar's true king, just listen to him for a minute and think of the movie Mar's Attack..Listen to the martians and it sounds just like Levin...youno high pitched inaudible squeaks.
Bring back truth in media, Fox and these craze's have to bear the brunt if something happens. Free speech I'm all for BUT if it's not facts state it's an opinion. As we all know, You can't yell fire in a movie theater unless there is one.
Thanks for putting up with me, I feel better!

No comments: