Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I'm Pissed

The definition of Fucked Up!!!!!!!!
600 people dieing a day because of lack of Medical Insurance.

Now some assholes would say wadaha mean you can't be refused if you go to the Emergency room. Ahh the problem truth is it happens far to frequently. ya see even if you are seen at the ER you have to promise your life away. (Of course your going to lie) then what happens they charge you even more than anyone else who has some sort of shit coverage cause you can't really pay and they know it. Guess what it gets pasted on to all you lucky ones.
Getting back to why people are dieing... no money, don't want to burden families, depressed cause the system doesn't even count you as human of worth, most of all Pride. Goddamn it I failed. I can't even take care of the ones I love. Perhaps death ain't so bad.
You fuckers in the Gov. all have the best health care and don't pay a fucking nickel for anything. How proud you must be. No wonder you don't give a shit about anybody else. How Christian of you. Lets save real money and make all you cocksuckers in power pay for their own insurance. How's that repukingtons. I can go on an on but I need a fucking beer cause I'm in so much pain.
Thank you America

2 comments:

Me said...

Excellent rant!

I don't drink, but I sure as hell can go outside and kick some rocks like you wouldn't believe.

I just pretend their repukes and crazy wingers and I might end up with a sore toe, but bygawd, those rocks got kicked.

Tim said...

Hill

Thanks for your input. I guess I'll get out my old steel toe shoes and get to kicking. Mabey cans, mabey rocks or mabey birthers...Hey you never know!

Tim