Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Sunday, November 1, 2009

Irony

So Mel had on the tube and while I was practicing guitar I heard what seemed to be a familiar voice although lying through his teeth. I looked up and it was that sack of shit lying turncoat fuck me in the ass Joe Lieberman. To my amazement I could have sworn it was Droopy from old cartoons of my youth. And Now and forever more my memories of droopy are ruined! DAMN YOU JOE "stab in the back" Lieberman. Ohh and by the way he said we should put off Health Care reform cause it's not that important and we should work on the economy first. What's 45,000 people give or take. Wonder if that's what Hitler thought! Some Jew he is huh!

No comments: