Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Sunday, November 15, 2009

Forgoten

I don't know why we seem to forget the past and or rewrite it to suit our needs. I've been waiting for Obama to put in motion something we did that works during the 30s. He has not. To my mind we have to put people to work, it's as simple as that. I'm talking CCCs or Civilian Conservation Cor. Oh sure we got wall street on top of the world again. Yeah and their fucking us all over again. It's the people who need a new deal now. Sound familiar? I remember my Father talking with such pride as he and many others were part of this extraordinary experiment. He used to show me some of the work they did around this part of the USA and was so proud. I think they got like a dollar a day and were glad to get it. He would marvel at the way good food and hard work carved him into a man. All these guys were filled with hope. Their Gov.cared. Finally they had worth. WE wonder how we had such a magnificent fighting force in WWII, it's because they went from the CCCs to Training camps.
I was hoping for a miracle when we elected Obama. Let's put our people to work. Don't you think our Vets returning home would love to help others train and help our Environment as well. I can write on this subject for hours. I'm just saying we piss away all this money and don't have a God Damn thing to show for it. We have a obligation to do the right thing..but we won't! Say Goodbye to America as it once was.

No comments: