Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Friday, January 22, 2010

United States of America Inc.

So it happened, the beginning of the end for our Country. They done did it! The supreme court just sold us out for good. Good old corporate America has no bounds on it. They and only they will put people in power running the Government. They might as well sport banners and slogans of the entities that bought them. Look at the officials in Gov. that are giddy about this ruling. They my friends are the ones already in league with the devil. You Tea baggers out there, lets see what you really believe in now. You want your country back,I don't think so. Us old fucks out there, so how long will you have your benefits. Health care Ha! Just wait, only Rush will be able to afford it unless your new Masters allow it to be. I now see our best years are behind us. I need to find a black banner for my blog cause it's a sad fucken day.
Your Thoughts While You Can.........

No comments: