Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Friday, January 8, 2010

Apathy

As most of us I'm following what's going on with security at Airports. I seen this thing on TV showing a woman lifting a security rope at an Airport so her friend could avoid lines. The news people keep showing this and say how the system is broke. While I agree that it is, no one is saying a freaking thing about all the people that were there right next to the perpetrators. Not one person said Boo. Just went about their business and didn't give a thought that they may have been terrorist. I think we all have to be diligent and when we see something speak the fuck up. We really have to do something about apathy but then again who cares.
Your Thoughts!

No comments: