Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Thursday, December 17, 2009

Shhhhhh !!!

Big secret, Don't tell anyone. Their is no God!!! Yikes!!! Now I know it's Xmas time and this is a God fearing Country and all that and I'm doomed to hell. Yeah OK. Folks it's a fairy tale that many people over centuries have died for. Still today are fighting and dieing for. Ya see I Don't give a rat's ass what anybody believes in until it effects me. I keep my opinions to basically myself cause if people get a degree of comfort from God, I think that's great. So let me tell you how and why this God thing got started, POWER that's right control. See, back in the day when the Father of a household was ultimate in charge they would do whatever pleased them. Father children from daughters, kill wife's or whomever because they could. Now it wasn't like anybody was around much to tell them it wasn't a good idea to be blood thirsty animals and despots like. So to simplify things they came up with and invisible Sheriff. He sees you when your sleeping and knows when your awake, kind of like old St.Nick. This helped a lot cause since their certainly was not enough Law enforcement to cover the whole country side, this was a good idea to "civilize" the masses. Who new it would catch on so pervasively. Now I don't care what anybody believes in. If I were to pick a pretty good Religion I think American Indian would be as good as anything. They have respect for Nature as they think all things have a spirit. Cool Beans! Nice thought! Like I was saying, I don't care, until religion and it's lemming's once again over step their God given right. In at least six states you can't be elected to office if you don't believe in God. Not just any old God you no but the Christian God. These same wackos fervently believe in the Constitution. the thing they never actually read cause if they did they would no that their is a separation of God and country for a reason. People are so God Damn stupid. Well in the spirit of the season "God bless us one and all" Now for Christ sake be good little Christians and kill all the Muslims will ya. Go in peace and may God be with you, ya Jew bastard. Holy shit, Hope God doesn't have the Inter webs.

No comments: