Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Monday, September 14, 2009

"Wilson"

I really wasn't going to talk if this asshole but I'm compelled. Joe Wilson needs to spend ten minutes with me alone. Believe me he will be a changed so called Man. And now, the scum bag nut jobs are all rallying with their pathetic message "YOU LIE". Not one of those fuckers have read any of the purposed bills. I know I'm preaching to the choir as the freaks won't be reading this. Just in case, It doesn't say that you assholes!! Stop getting your source for news Fox, Rush and Sarah.. Read read read you poor excuse for humans. Even Pawlenty the ass wipe, still weighs in on death panels and goes along with the Alaskan wonder and says she is right. You really can think for yourselves if you just put in the effort. The world will open up to you. For the sake of OUR country give it a try.GRRRRRRRRRRRR

No comments: