Welcome

The views represented here are mine and I hope to add a little bit of humor to our sad state of affairs.

My Address is http://timsscaredstiff.com

Opinions are Welcomed but keep it civil.

Trying to Make a Difference

Tim's Scared Stiff This is where you can go for Politics, current news and opinion.


Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Prick Fats

So a quick note....Health care/health reform/insurance reform..whatever the fuck you want to call it...it's all shit. Nothing will be done and nobody seems to care. Obama listened to Rahm from almost the beginning and tossed out single payer. Now our hopes are on "the public option".
What I seem to be hearing, we have to spend a trillion dollars to get 12 million without insurance, insured. I thought it was 47 million.(silly me) Also what I hear is "we don't want change". So fuckem. Give each of the 12 million,1 million dollars each, to buy insurance or whatever. Hmmm wonder how many righties would then want to sign up. Let's see 12 million or a trillion.
As always it's a case of two...the have and the have not.
Damn I hope I'm wrong. If there were a death panel I would want to be on it and have Sarah,Rush, Glen,Newt,Shawn,Savage and host of others come before me..Naw I'll save that for God.

6 comments:

Me said...

Universal Health Care for all.

No other choice is acceptable. And further enriching the greedy insurance companies further by MANDATING the population buy insurance is beyond the moral pale.

Fuck the insurance companies.

:(

On a happier note, Happy Belated Birthday, Tim!

:)

Anonymous said...

hi dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for the sake of that particular make. The prices seeking the shoes are approximately 320 pounds everwhere. But for all I bring about this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices seeking the sneakers are approximately 220 dollars on every page. But finally I set this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that particular make. The prices due to the fact that the boots were all over 180 dollars on every page. But for all I bring about this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon friends. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging for that exact brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were approximately 330 dollars everwhere. But finally I base this site selling them for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what do you think?